If you're interested on serving on any of these committees, or would like more information about them, please contact us.
The Finance Committee 's responsibilities include:
- Oversight of financial transactions
- Development of financial operational guidelines
- Review and approval of monthly financial statements
- Approval of annual budget for the organization, making recommendation to the Board
- Oversight of the annual audit process
Resource Development & Marketing
The Resource Development & Marketing Committee's responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase corporate gifts by developing and building relationships with new and existing corporate donors
- Coordinate media coverage and appropriate action plan to increase UWSRC visibility throughout Fulton County
- Collaborate with the Campaign Committee to develop and implement a strategy to increase giving potential in all sectors
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase giving in the outlying areas of Canton
- Develop and implement a donor recognition program
Community Investment Team
The Community Investment Team is responsible for:
- The Citizen Review Committee (CIT) recommends funding for agency programs
- New Directors are encouraged to participate the first year on the board. Will form again in 2014 when funding applications are disbursed.
The Campaign Committee is responsible for:
- The Campaign Cabinet consists of the Campaign Chair and UW Staff as resources
- The Campaign Cabinet is responsible for conducting the annual fundraising effort and for assuring its completion by December 31st.